Mission, Vision, and Values
Memorial Ambulatory Surgery Center is committed to providing high quality and cost-efficient outpatient surgical care in a safe, convenient, and comfortable environment.
Memorial Ambulatory Surgery Center strives to be continuously recognized as a leader among the nation’s most respected and trusted healthcare organizations. We aim to set new standards of excellence in healthcare by delivering excellent medical quality, patient safety, and superior service to enhance the health and wellness of each patient we serve.
- Quality Care – We strive to deliver outstanding patient care at a higher standard for a great experience.
- Compassion – We treat all individuals and all interactions with kindness, consideration, and openness.
- Integrity – We take responsibility for our actions and commitments and do what is right. We hold a firm adherence to our code of ethics, honesty, and respect.
- Excellent Service – We aim to exceed the expectations of patients, their families, physicians, and each other in everything that we do.
- Enhanced Productivity – We seek to relentlessly improve our performance in all aspects to build a more efficient and successful organization.
- Collaboration – We work together to share our knowledge and skills to create a unified approach to care.
WHY CHOOSE MASC?
Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) specialize in providing same-day surgical care and are held to many of the same stringent standards as hospitals.
Memorial Ambulatory Surgery Center offers patients and their families a more private and comfortable setting than what can be provided in a traditional full-service hospital for same-day outpatient surgery. Designed to focus on each patient’s specific needs and make the surgical experience a successful and pleasant one, MASC continually invests in the latest technologies and training to ensure our elite team of medical professionals and board-certified physicians have the full capacity to deliver the highest quality of care for our patients.
Below are a few benefits of MASC:
- Comfort & Convenience – enjoy the privacy, comfort, and efficiency of a smaller facility. Processes are streamlined with free on-site parking, advanced patient registration and blocked surgery scheduling, resulting in less waiting time for both patients and physicians.
- Cost – ambulatory surgery centers like MASC, are typically more affordable for patients due to lower overhead costs compared to a hospital.